To our valued clients,
As the World Health Organization has just declared COVID-19 a global pandemic, we wanted to share some of the preventative steps that Peak Form Physiotherapy is taking to ensure the highest level of cleanliness and precaution at our clinic.
- Our therapists follow proper hand hygiene between each and every patient, using antibacterial soap and water
- Treatment tables are wiped down with alcohol-based disinfectant and linens are replaced after each patient visit
- Common contact points (door handles, light switches, desk surfaces, gym equipment) are all wiped down daily with hospital grade disinfectant
- Accessible hand sanitizing stations are found throughout the clinic
At Peak Form Physiotherapy, the health of our clients and staff is of paramount importance. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we would like to ask our patients to:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water or use the hand sanitizers found throughout our clinic
- Follow proper coughing/sneezing etiquette (into a tissue and discarded in the trash, followed by proper hand washing; or into the crook of your elbow if there is no access to tissue)
If you are feeling sick or unwell, please let one of our team members know. We’d be happy to reschedule your appointment to a later date when you are feeling better!