During this time, we wanted to share some of the preventative measures that Peak Form Physiotherapy is taking to ensure the highest level of cleanliness and precaution at our clinic in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Surgical masks worn by all team members within the clinic
- Our therapists follow proper hand hygiene between each and every patient using antibacterial soap and water and/or wear nitrile gloves during treatment which are then properly disposed of following each appointment
- Treatment tables and high-contact surfaces such as door knobs are wiped down with alcohol-based disinfectant and linens are replaced after each patient visit
- Common contact points (such as door handles, debit machines, light switches, desk surfaces etc.) are all wiped down several times throughout the day with hospital grade disinfectant
- Accessible hand sanitizing stations are found throughout the clinic
- We will be operating at a lower booking capacity to ensure physical distancing and prevent overcrowding in common areas
For the safety of our team and community, we ask that all clients wear a face covering (surgical or non-surgical) for their appointment. Upon entering the clinic, we have a hand sanitizing station available for use. Lastly, if you are experiencing a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or are feeling unwell, we kindly ask you to re-schedule your appointment by phone for a later date when you are feeling better.
If you are unable to attend an appointment in person, we offer one-on-one virtual physiotherapy sessions. You can learn more about virtual physiotherapy here!
Contact us today by phone at (905)271-1000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org